Caution: Explosive
Keep out of reach of children.
For use by adults only.
Use outdoors only.
YUKON MAGNUMTM

Chilliwack BC

PH: 1.888.233.3340

Fax: 1.866.899.8884
Distance, Power and Time!
Reaches over 20 feet, cuts through wind, and projects a powerful blast of spray when you need it most.
225g can = 5 seconds of spray time!
325g can = 8 seconds of spray time!

Whether sprayed in short bursts or one long spray, the contents release in a cone shape, fanning outwards for greater area coverage.
Total Strength: 1.72%

Contains 1% Capsaicin + 0.72% related major Capsaicinoids.

Comparable to 2% formulas advertised in the U.S.A.
How it all began:

Inspired by the natural surroundings in the Yukon and its’ abundance of grizzly bears, YUKON MAGNUM™ bear deterrent was introduced in June 2007 with personal safety in mind for the outdoor adventurer.
CS Websites
© 2017 All Rights Reserved (website usageSTATS
Whether you’re hiking or running a trail, camping with the family, or working in the back country, be prepared with YUKON MAGNUM™ bear deterrent. It goes the distance when you need it most.

STRONGEST FORMULATION permitted in Canada. Our bear deterrent contains 1% capsaicin (strongest ingredient) plus related major Capsaicinoids at 0.72%. Total strength 1.72%.

EASY TO USE with a press style trigger fitted with a safety clip, and releases farther than other spray configurations.
DURABLE and lightweight aluminum container and head are designed for travel in the woods. Available in 225g and 325g sizes.

NON TOXIC pepper based formula provides temporary and non- lethal effects, is non-flammable, and environmentally friendly.

YUKON MAGNUM™ bear deterrent is for use outdoors and is sprayed at an aggressive bear’s face to temporarily impair the bear from attacking people and their loved ones. This pepper- based formula has no harmful or long-term impacts, and comes in a recyclable can.

225YM - Yukon MagnumTM Bear Deterrent 1.72%     

UPC: 7 29258 50530 2

With it’s convenient size and lightweight design, this canister fits easily
into holsters and bags. This bear deterrent offers optimum protection
and includes a safety clip to prevent accidental spray off. Suitable for
day hikes, trail running, and shorter stays in the woods.

Registration No. 28596.00 PCP Act
Product Specifications:
Size: 225g
Style: Button
Height: 8 1/2
Spray: 5 seconds 
Spray Distance: > 20 feet
Spray Pattern:  Cone

VIEW MORE  |  INQUIRE
325YM - Yukon MagnumTM Bear Deterrent 1.72%     

UPC: 7 29258 50531 9

This larger canister offers more spray time, and is designed for  
extended stays in the woods. This bear deterrent offers optimum  
protection and includes a safety clip to prevent accidental spray off.  
Suitable for multi-day camping trips, research and exploration, and  
work in the back country.

Registration No. 28596.00 PCP Act
Product Specifications:
Size: 325g
Style: Button Press w/ Safety
Height: 9 3/4
Spray: 8 seconds 
Spray Distance: > 20 feet
Spray Pattern:  Cone

VIEW MORE  |  INQUIRE
English | Français
All bear repellent products are licensed for use by Health Canada under the PMRA and are completely legal when used for their intended purpose for use against aggressive and threatening bears. Using these products for other than their intended purpose may result in criminal prosecution.
225BDI - Yukon MagnumTM Inert Bear Training Unit 0%     

UPC: 7 29258 59500 6

For training and practice only, this pepper free formula offers the  
same style of can and pressure as the YUKON MAGNUM™ bear  
deterrent, yet allows you to practice safely and gain confidence in how  
to use bear spray.

Registration No. N/A PCP Act
Product Specifications:
Size: 225g
Style: Button
Height: 8 1/2
Spray: 5 seconds 
Spray Distance: > 20 feet
Spray Pattern:  Cone

VIEW MORE  |  INQUIRE
225YM - Yukon MagnumTM Bear Deterrent 1.72%   
325YM - Yukon MagnumTM Bear Deterrent 1.72%   
225BDI - Yukon MagnumTM Inert Bear Training Unit 0%